Top 5 DIY Projects for Summer

I don't know about you, but around this time every year I get the DIY itch!! I can't stop thinking about projects I want to start for the summer. Well, I wanted to share my top 5 projects that I want to complete this summer. Hopefully I can do more :)
..................................................................................
1. DIY Moroccan Jar Lanterns
 Affordable and Awesome decor project anyone can do!
Full Tutorial Here.
......................................................................................
2. Simple Modern Outdoor Water Feature
 Great way to add tranquility to a backyard or patio without spending tons.
Full Tutorial Here.
......................................................................................
3. DIY Sunburst Mirror with Skewers!
 I was so surprised how easy and affordable this project was but still how fantastic it looks completed. I am working on one now, which I love!
Full Tutorial Here.
..............................................................................
4. Upholstery Pin Wall Writing Art
I found this picture on Pinterest without a link to a tutorial but it is a very simple project. Just check out DaFont.com and find a cool simple font you like (a script typeface would be best). Download and install the font, type up what you want your wall to say on Word using your new font. Make sure to set it up how you want it to look on Word. Next, instead of just printing it to 1 page do a "poster" print. This allows you to chose how enlarged you want your text to be. Tape together the papers to make your poster and then tape to wall you want. Most likely you should do a word at a time and just poke holes in the paper and wall with a large pin or needle then move the paper and put the pins in the holes. 
I feel like that is hard to visualize, so when I do this I will take some pictures to help it make sense for you to use.
............................................................................................
5. DIY Modern Chrysanthemum Mirror (with plastic spoons)
 This project has such a WOW factor! I can't wait to make a couple small ones for the guest bath.
Full Tutorial Here.
..........................................................................................
I hope you are as inspired as me to get some awesome summer projects done! 
What are your projects for this year?
Can't wait to see!