DIY Summer Bracelets

One of my favorite things about summer is family crafts. When everyone is out of school and totally bored I love to do simple colorful crafts to absorb the long sunny days. And lucky for us Honestly...WTF has some AMAZING DIY Tutorials on fun, fast & fashionable jewelry! Let's check them out!!

{DIY FRIENDSHIP BRACELET}
These were always a coveted accessory for summer time, it was the best way to show off your new found summer camp friendship. Well these days I'm not spending my days at to many youth camps but I still love all the amazing colors.
DIY FRIENDSHIP BRACELET TUTORIAL HERE

{DIY BRAIDED HEX NUT BRACELET}
I have always had an obsession with random hardware pieces since I was a young one. I remember hanging out in my grandpa's workshop picking up old washers & bolts imagining all the amazing creations I could make. And still not much has changed! By far my one of my favorite pieces of small hardware has to be the Hex Nut, I love the variations of tones, unique shape and of course the heavy weight. When I saw this tutorial I was just over the moon! It's such a simple and easy bracelet that anyone can make!
DIY BRAIDED HEX NUT BRACELET TUTORIAL HERE

{DIY BOX BRAID NECKLACE}
One of the coolest things back in the 6th grade were those plastic neon colored box braid lanyards. I never had enough patience to make a full lanyard as a kid so I always made key chains instead. Well little has changed in the fact that my patience has not much increased. So although this is a necklace tutorial I think it would be way faster and cuter as a bracelet! I also think picking up some colored faux suede would be so much better, maybe even using a couple different colors in one.
DIY BOX BRAID NECKLACE TUTORIAL HERE
*Just make this way shorter and start the washers sooner in the pattern to make a bracelet.

{DIY ROPE BRACELET}
This bracelet makes me think of my long forgotten Skateland days. Back when I thought the coolest place to be on a Friday night was with your friends rollerskating, the only problem being I can't skate : P but I never let that stop me. While my friends were holding hands skating in circles I was playing the arcade games collecting enough tickets for all of us to have tons of those neon adjustable rope bracelets. So when the night would be over we all would have wrists full of colorful stripes all thanks to me : ) This grown-up version made me smile and remember my past glory as the bracelet provider.
DIY ROPE BRACELET TUTORIAL HERE

I enjoyed this trip back in time to my elementary summer years. I can't wait to make some new memories with my little sister while making these. I hope you had as much fun as I did & please send me photos of your creations, I would love to see them!!