Finished

I just finished a new painting!! It's the first one I have completed in a really long time. Over the past few years I have been infamous for starting a painting and just letting it sit for months unfinished. Currently I think I have at least 10 unfinished paintings!! So it feels good to finally have something done! I really like this piece. It's totally different than my normal style, I just went with the flow and surrendered to my imagination. So thanks to Sylvia Ji for inspiring me! Also I haven't come up with a name yet so if you have any suggestions let me know!
A fun detail that you can't see in this photo but the sparrows are Glittery!!

This was one of the funnest paintings I have worked on in a long time! It really reminded me how much I love to paint! I am excited for the new paintings that will be born out of this!