bookstore escape

Occasionally Noah and I get some time alone together to sneak away to Barnes & Noble to lose ourselves in all the magazines we love. The epic time always gives me loads of inspiration for our dream house and for new projects. I always keep a small moleskin notebook in my purse and during this particular escapade it forever comes in handy.
























4-7 pages is the minimum used during any particular B&N escape. I love writing down useful tidbits like blogs, websites, stores, artists, products, and anything that inspires me. It amazes me how wonderful I always feel afterwards, a recharge of inspiration and energy. And most likely the best part about this endeavor is that it doesn't cost one penny. So no matter what our current financial status is we can always keep our heads in the clouds.