Colorado Weekend

After a nice but long weekend in Colorado and I am exhausted. I am glad to be home and back to my routine. I have a ton of things to get done this week and a ton of things I want to accomplish but maybe won't have time for.

The weekend was really amazing, I got to see a lot of family I haven't seen since I was kid and also see my Grandpa Whicker (which I must say was great, I haven't seen him in almost 5 years). I took a few pictures but I will have to post them a little later.  This weekend really reminded me how lucky I am to have such a strong and amazing family. Even with all the sadness upon us we all still had the strength to laugh and enjoy each other. It really helped me to remember to celebrate her life and not be sad about the things I didn't ask her or that she's gone. 

So all in all, I am so blessed to have such a fantastic family that love and support me.

Life is an amazing thing.

I love you Grandma Whicker, you will be missed.