Unique & Affordable Phone Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S4

Noah & I's phone renewal is coming up and I cannot wait!!
We are planning on getting the Samsung Galaxy S4, so of course I am already shopping for sweet cases to protect it. Last night while hunting on eBay and Etsy I found so many awesome cases I had to share! Check out the cuteness!

I was so pumped to find such a variety of cases because normally all the cases I want they only make for iPhone :( nothing against iPhone but it's no fun to see an adorable case that doesn't fit your own phone. I pinned a MILLION super cute pieces over on Pinterest on my Sweet Samsung Cases Board! So for those Samsung girls and guys out there be sure and check it out! I was sure to link each adorable phone case or cover to it's home site so we can buy them ALL!!
Hope you find so new style for your S4 :)
I am also thinking of some fun DIY phone cases (if you know me well you know I can't not have a custom SPARKLY phone case of my own) so stay tuned for that!
I am dying to get mine!!!!